Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poetry Blog

I am starting a poetry blog for pro-anas who write, or are interested in poetry. you can find it at www.skinnie4evur-poetry.blogspot.com or click HERE if you want to read the poems i have posted so far. I have so many that I want to post NOW! but I decided that It would be best to stagger them. Its seriously killing me though! Posting these poems definitely started an up swing in my mood. I've felt happy and just over all less depressed since I started this new blog. Let me know what you all think. I really would love some feedback. I have several poems that are of particular forms that I will explain the forms of, and if you are new at poetry, or would just like to try your hand at a new style, feel free to write a poem in the form and send it in! I really want to post the poetry from other writers, as it would allow us to build a sort of pro-ana art network. I know compiling poems for a por-ana thinspo journal or pin board really helps me, and so I want to turn around and give you all some good material for your own. <3  I'll update you when i figure out more details. If you want to subscribe to the poetry blog, I plan to post a new poem every day. I've written some REALLY good poems in the past few days that I am itching to post! I feel like I'm going to explode! I love you all to death! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment