Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Book of Beauty

I think I am going to start a Thinspo book. I'm not exactly sure what I will be putting in it really, since the color cartridge in my printer is broken. I might could still put a few pictures in it, but its most likely going to be majorly quotes, poems, and... well... wordy things. I collected a lot of pro-ana poetry from pretty thin and other sites while I was working on my "understanding" poetry project for English class last year, and I kept most of them in folders. There were drawings to go with some of the poems, and so that's at least a start. I really have no idea what I am gong to do with this. I'm sort of... drawing a blank. the main thing is to get started though, and things should flow smoothly from there. I just need to get SOMETHING started to keep myself preoccupied as I will be fasting until I can find a buddy to do the ABC Diet with me. I'll update you all on how it's going later. Maybe I'll even post pictures of my thinspo book? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment