Wednesday, July 6, 2011

French Affair

I have a Product Recommendation! YAY!

As many of you may have noticed for yourself, when restricting, and losing weight, sometimes your nails can turn sort of a blueish tint. Even if you have not experienced this for yourself, You may have noticed many websites and blogs warn of this little quirk of having an ED. But never fear, nail polish is here!

Yes, you can always just paint your ails to hide the blue color, but personally, I find it very helpfully triggering. So I like to only mask it a little, not completely cover it up. How does one manage this? Simple. Try giving yourself a french mani/petti. this lets a little of your original nail color show through the polish. Best color ever? Essie "French Affair" Nail Polish in NICE is Nice Purple. I love this color to the moon and back because since it is purple, you can blame the bit of blueish color left on the purple polish, but you really know its from your ED. Trust me, this makes me feel really powerful. Plus, when you take off the polish, You can blame the bluish color on the color staining your nails, even though Essie nail colors are really good about not staining.

One Problem: The French Affair Collection is being retired soon, so hurry and stock up! You can find Essie nail lacquer at most local drugstores in the cosmetics section, and you can ALWAYS find Essie at Ulta. I love that store. I could live alternating between Ulta and Starbucks, and just set up a tent. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment