Monday, July 25, 2011

Sort of Fasting

I'm currently fasting. . . -ish. I I can't drink coffee black, so I had to add unsweetened almond milk. Its 35 Calories per cup. I used 2 cups which adds up to 70 Calories. I also took Benefiber tablets, which add another 45 calories (but 9 extra grams of fiber to help remove fat from your system.) That's all the calories I am going to have though. I also took some metabolism-boosting, appetite-suppressing, vitamin supplements.

I have also decided that I am going to take my sister's dog on a walk every day! We have a track in my neighborhood, and today, I took her out walking for a little over 2 miles. Problem is, the dog got all thirsty halfway through the walk, and the poor thing wanted to lay down. So I finished off a bottle of white tea and used it to pour water from the park fountain into a pop-up dog dish that I had in my bag. Next time I think I will bring an extra bottle of water in case we're not right next to a water fountain when she gets thirsty.

But anyway... I have found that dog-walking is an EXCELLENT way to get in extra exercise even when people are suspicious that you exercise too much because you can say walking the DOG. so the DOG gets exercise. That makes the DOG the focus of the attention. But that is just a bonus.

White tea. Less caffeine than green tea, but more antioxidants. And, when in a colored water bottle, less suspicious. (My school only allows water in classrooms. White tea is barely colored, so I can get away with it easily.)

As an update to the Beauty School, I have been working on the meal plans today. So far, things are looking GREAT. check out what I have so far at www.skinnie4evur.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment