Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thinspo Videos

I think I am going to make a Thinspo Video series. I have already made one movie. (See "My Thinspo Videos" on the Sidebar) Its Indie Rock Thinspo. I set it to the song "Skinny Little Wrists" by Tallest Trees from their Album "The Ostrich or the Lark." It had several motivational, inspirational quotes along with the thinspoirational pictures and the music. It only took my 4 hours so It's not GREAT, but I like it a lot.

Making such videos takes time to make them look good, so I think its a great way to keep yourself distracted from eating. Its even better than replying to EVERY thread on a Pro-Ana Forum... which, by the way I have done. Anyway, I may be making more videos in the future, so I will update when I am making another one. Whether ir not this will become a series depends on how much time I have for them, and how popular they are. So, please, watch the video and give me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment